KIH GPO is a Group Purchasing Organization. There is no fee to be a KIH GPO member, nor is there any “minimum ordering amount” requirement.
KIH GPO is unlike any other GPO that you will typically see – and that is by design.
KIH GPO has a dynamic relationship with ANDA Incorporated allowing KIH GPO to provide deeply discounted pricing to member-pharmacies on a variety of commercially available medications. The KIH GPO product offerings constantly evolve to help pharmacies fulfill the ever-changing needs of prescribers. For example, the three drugs noted below with a * are all needed to compound a patented (and often prescribed) topical pain management cream with final concentration of Diclofenac Sodium 1.5%-Lidocaine 2.5%-Prilocaine 2.5%.
KIH GPO can work to secure ultra-competitive pricing for any drug that you purchase in volume, so do not be afraid to ask about any drug. KIH GPO is constantly working to satisfy its members’ needs. ANDA Incorporated will provide product distribution services and pricing contract fulfillment for any items purchased.
KIH GPO continues to negotiate for access and favored pricing through other companies, too. A very recent example is the newly-negotiated discount off standard pricing of BASSA-GEL™, an over-the-counter cosmetic gel, through one or more national distributors for this cosmetic manufactured by PCCA (www.pccarx.com) – volume limitations may apply. For this discount currently available through SALVEO Pharmaceuticals, just go to www.bgel.net. BASSA-GEL™ is an excellent hydrating agent that can also be used in conjunction with some medications. Yet another example would be discounts on various items provided by EXAKT (www.exaktusa.com). KIH GPO will continue to pursue member access to other discounted products.
KIH GPO members have better control over their cost-of-goods, and they may also receive the following benefits:
- Guidance on recommended “best practices” for compliance-driven pharmacy operations (compounding or not),
- Webinars regarding appropriate business practices hosted by Brown and Fortunato (bf-law.com), and
- Suggestions to mitigate fraud, waste, and abuse concerns of many industry payers and regulators, such as avoidance of: (a) various suspect creams and gels used for topical pain management, (b) certain high-priced generic tablets or capsules used for muscle relaxation or nasal / allergy symptoms, (c) certain high-priced vitamin or vitamin supplements, and (e) manufacturer or wholesaler-sponsored “copay cards” that often run contrary to requirements for federal plan sponsors and/or PBM provider manual provisions.
There is no fee to be a KIH GPO member, nor is there a “minimum ordering amount” requirement. Bottom-line, there is no reason not to be a KIH GPO member. Simply fill out the “Get Started” Section and you will receive the GPO-Agreement through DocuSign and can be a GPO-Member literally within a day.
- Budesonide 1.0mg-2ml Vials by TEVA
- Budesonide 0.5mg-2ml Vials by TEVA
- Budesonide 0.25mg-2ml Vials by TEVA
- Mupirocin 2% Ointment by TEVA
- Cefixime 400mg Capsules by ASCEND
- Cefdinir 300mg Capsules by LUPIN
- Tetracycline 500mg Capsules by TEVA
- Tobramycin 300mg-5ml Vials by TEVA
- Tobramycin 1.2Gram Vials by X-GEN
- Voriconazole 200mg Vials by X-GEN
- Voriconazole 200mg Vials by ALMAJECT
- Colistimethate 150mg Vials by XELLIA
- Levofloxacin Oral Solution 25mg-ml by LANNETT
- Itraconazole Oral Solution 10mg-ml by AMNEAL
- Budesonide ER 9mg Tablets by TEVA
- Lidocaine 2.5%-Prilocaine 2.5% Cream by TEVA *
- Diclofenac 1.5% Topical Solution by TARO *
- Lidocaine HCL 4% Topical Solution by TELIGENT *